Life Verse

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31
Dec. 18, 2009: Ethan is 14 months old.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

I should not.....

I know, I've been told not to count down from any of the dates that we received. It could cause me to be anxious. But I could not help myself. So I added the tickers to the top of the blog so I, and anyone who is interested can see how long we've been waiting for the next step (which right now is RA).

Hopefully this won't make me too anxious. If it does, I'll take it down.

Until next time.....

4 comments:

  1. Not only did you start a count-down, but you're counting every little thing you can possible count...dob, dtc, dor, lid, pa (praying to add ra and ta!!). Yep, we're in trouble, aren't we? So... tell me how to add a ticker to my blog, ok?? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I'm bad. But it sort of helps me, at least for now. LOL
    Go to www.tickerfactory.com. It's super easy. I'll email you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually like the tickers. They are helpful to people like me who wonder from time to time where you are in the process but I can't remember exact dates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waiting is sooooo hard! .... Sometimes I wonder if I will make it! Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed reading your blog!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete