The other day we went to the baby store. I'm finding it hard to buy anything. We don't need much. And many friends have offered to give us clothes. We did hit the clearance rack and found this outfit. Of course I had to get it. And it was only $5. I can not resist a good buy. :-)

Yesterday & today we started tackling the bedroom that will become Ethan's. We are putting both girls and all their toys into one room, so Ethan can have his own room. Well our girls have so much STUFF! Stuff they don't play with. Bill was getting overwhelmed with all of the stuff. We made some progress. We'll make it work. I'm ready to start planning colors, themes & getting the room set up.
This week has also been amazing to me. I have found out that 4 of my adoption friends either accepted a referral, started the paperchase for a child, has a child they are waiting to bring home or received their immigration approval. So much excitement this week. I'm also meeting new friends because of Ethan. I love it. New families are being formed. It's awesome!
Until next time.....
Oh my friend, I can hardly wait to see that darling little angel in your arms. It must be strange for you to be looking at BOY stuff :) Wow, you've got a son.
ReplyDelete