Life Verse

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31
Dec. 18, 2009: Ethan is 14 months old.

Friday, July 17, 2009

Pre-Approval

I'm jumping out of my skin with excitement. We received word today from our agency that China has sent our Pre-Approval (PA). We were told this could take 2-4 weeks. It took 10 DAYS! As you can imagine, we're very excited. Things are going fast and we love it. Now we wait for RA (referral acceptance). We are told this could take 3-5 months, with the average being 4 months. If we go by the "average" we could very well be in China in December. But, how things have been going lately, we could get the RA sooner, which means traveling sooner. We can not be with Ethan until his 1st birthday, because of our homestudy saying we're approved for a 1 year old or older.

Please pray for Ethan as he waits for us in China. Pray for his health, safety, well being. Pray for us as we plan to bring him home. We have a lot to do.

THANK YOU!
Debbie

2 comments:

  1. Debbie, this is great news, when should Dad purchase his ticket??? Ethan William Dale would want his pop pop there to meet him first hand.... love you all...
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I am sooooo excited for you my friend. Wow, that is such amazing news. Thank you for your encouraging e-mail. I am doing better--just not listening to all the negativity anymore. I'm so over it! I so appreciate your kind words.

    Can't wait for more good news coming from your blog really soon! How do all the girls feel about having a brother?

    Love and hugs,
    Adeye

    ReplyDelete