So, I've been thinking and thinking of boy names. This is just really hard for me. I think of a name, and then can think of several people we know with that name. I've thrown out ideas to Bill. And he just shrugs.
Well today we were driving and I told him that I was doing some research on name meanings. A few sites I went to told me the name Caleb means "Rage Like a Dog". Well of course that freaked me out. No way could it mean that. I wondered if people who named their son Caleb knew this. Then I just did another search, and found Caleb means "Faithful". So which is it? Rage Like a Dog or Faithful? :-)
As we were driving, Bill said "I like Isaiah". I said "What? I suggested Isaiah and you said NO". He said "Well, I kind of like it. What about Isaiah William?" Well of course that shocked me. Because Bill has never wanted his son to have his name.
The meaning of Isaiah that I found is "God is Salvation". William means "Resolute Protector" or "Strong Willed Warrior".
The other names I looked up (but not sure if these are the real meanings) are:
Isaac- Hebrew- He Will Laugh
Jonah-Hebrew- A Dove
Aiden- Irish- Little Fire
Liam-Irish-Strong-Willed Warrior
Owen-Welsh-Desire Born
Ethan-Hebrew-Strong, Firm, Impetuous
Once we know who the little guy is, it will be easier to name him. I really appreciate the suggestions in the previous post. I did reply to you in the comment section (not sure if you saw that).
Until next time.....
Roulette Tricks Uk
2 years ago
I LOVE the name Isaiah! Strong name for a mighty warrior that your son will be.
ReplyDelete