Life Verse

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31
Dec. 18, 2009: Ethan is 14 months old.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

And his name is......

Ethan William Junhua.

The travel papers are filled out for our agency. Bill told me it was my decision on the name. He did not have a preference. So I decided to use his full name. It means "handsome and outstanding".

We have chosen to have our agency take care of our Visa's. We are also going to do Beijing again. I wanted to originally skip this part, but then I thought about it. Maybe I'll actually get to enjoy the city this time because I won't have any kids with me to worry about. Plus I want to have the time to get to know some of the other travel group families. And maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to climb the Great Wall! :-)

We are almost 2 weeks from RA. It is going by fast. Praying we hear about TA in Nov.

Still hoping and praying for updates. It's been a week since I ordered them. I hope to get an email very soon.

Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. I think it's wonderful, friend.

    Can't wait for good news sooooon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fine, fine name!! Handsome and outstanding, indeed. Our kids have a first name, middle name, and then a 2nd middle name, which was both of their Chinese given names together (from Qin Xiao Juan to Theresa Lin XiaoJuan).
    Come onnnnnn TA!!!
    Toni and crew

    ReplyDelete