Life Verse

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31
Dec. 18, 2009: Ethan is 14 months old.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

UPDATES!

I received updates on Ethan today. I'm so happy. No photos yet. The orphanage said they would send some. I pray it's soon. Angela (the lady getting the updates for me) said that she thinks they are having issues with their internet.

He is 17 pounds 6 ounces and 25.5 inches long. He's little.

By comparison, Abby at 14 months was 21.3 pounds and 30.25 inches tall.

He has 4 teeth on the bottom and 3 teeth on top.

He is crawling. He's not walking yet.

He likes to play with all kind of toys.

He eats formula, rice cereal, fruit & crackers

He drinks Nestle formula & Duo Wei Dan Nai rice cereal

He has a friend. His mom & I met on the yahoo group. Max is 3 weeks older than Ethan. It's nice knowing that they are friends.

I'm so happy to get this info. Now I hope we get photos very soon. :-)

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Woohooooo---I am so thrilled for you, my friend. I know that updated info is like pure gold to us waiting mommy's. Can't wait to see new pics too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. His size is great! Sounds like he is doing pretty well!

    I love updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir Ethan sounds like he's absolutely perfect for your wonderful family!! Come onnnnn pictures!!!
    Come ONNNNNNNNNNNNN TA!!!!!!!!!
    Blessings,
    Toni

    ReplyDelete