
I have met 2 ladies on Ethan's orphanage yahoo group and one of them has received photos of her son. This morning I was sent this photo and in the background is Ethan. I was so happy to see this photo. I'm not sure when it was taken. But it is still a treasure. I have also emailed the company again about photos that I ordered and she said she called them again this past week and she's still waiting to hear from them. I hope and pray we get some good photos soon. Until then, I'm going to cherish this one. It's grainy, but it's still precious. Ethan is in the back against the wall. We think the other child in the front is his friend Max.

Praying about our travel. Pray that we will hear something soon and that the airline prices will come down A LOT!
Until next time.....
What a sweet treasure :) Prying you can travel SOOOONNNN!!!!
ReplyDelete