Life Verse

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31
Dec. 18, 2009: Ethan is 14 months old.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Update

We received a letter today from the National Visa Center (NVC) saying that they recently received our approval form I800. Our petition has been forwarded to the appropriate visa-issuing post where the adoption interview will take place.

Soon (and I pray very soon) they will issue an Article 5. We will receive an email from our agency when the Article 5 has been sent to CCAA (Beijing). Then we wait for CCAA to issue us our TA (Travel Approval).

We are getting so close! I think we should start packing. :-)

More updates soon.......

1 comment:

  1. I can hardly wait for you to travel, my friend. You're getting soooooo close now :)

    ReplyDelete