Life Verse

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31
Dec. 18, 2009: Ethan is 14 months old.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

GREAT NEWS!

Our agency emailed this afternoon. Good news! Our Article 5 was issued TWO WEEKS AGO! They just found out. This means we are 2 weeks into the wait for our travel approval. Average wait for TA is 2-4 weeks.

So Bill & I have been talking (and we need to do more praying). It is possible for TA to come by next Wed. If it does, do we leave on Dec 26th? Or do we just wait and leave on Jan 7th. We don't know what to do. I hope we'll hear an answer from God soon.

So now I'm anxious about travel. We could be leaving in 2 weeks. Oh my!

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you! So Jan. 7th is the next group leaving. Not sure that we will have our TA by then. Praying it comes soon for both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am Amy Woods from AWAA yahoo group. We are leaving on Dec 26th to go to China. I wanted to comment here because your situation sounded very similar to ours. I went back and forth about what to do if we were asked to leave with the Dec 24th group. Finally, I got on my face before the Lord and confessed all of my fears, concerns, desires, etc. I did this for days. And then one day I was just doing my thing and the thought struck me. If I have trusted him with the timing through this whole journey why would I stop now? Trusting His timing means trusting HIS timing. I knew that whenever He brought our TA then it was for a reason. And the peace that came over me was indescribable! When we got the call about TA and she said Dec 24th but we could leave the 26th if we wanted I had complete peace again. Is it ideal in the "flesh"? Probably not. But for my husband and I we know that this is His timing. Please take this or leave it. I know each situation is different and that the Lord may be teaching you guys something completely different. But I wanted to pass on to you the process I went through. The Lord is so faithful and will bring all of it for His good!!!
    Sorry for the lengthy comment!!

    ReplyDelete