Life Verse

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31
Dec. 18, 2009: Ethan is 14 months old.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Still Nothing

Still no word. I'm getting anxious, and worried. So I emailed our agency. I asked if they could check on our Article 5 status. They agreed they would. They think we should be hearing something soon. I hope they are right.

I also asked if they had tentative travel set for January. She said they do. Right now they are thinking Jan 7th. So that is what I'm praying for now. That we can leave on Jan 7th. That would mean we would meet Ethan on Jan 11.

Ethan's little buddy Max might be meeting is forever family that same time too. That would be amazing and so neat.

This wait is getting old. It's been 10 weeks since RA. Why on earth is it taking so long to get travel approval. It should not take this long.

God's timing IS perfect. I know I will look back and understand this very soon.

Until next time......

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, my friend. You WILL be on your way soon. I KNOW the wait seems forever. It is so hard some days.

    Keep us posted.

    Love and hugs.

    ReplyDelete