Life Verse

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31
Dec. 18, 2009: Ethan is 14 months old.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

1 Week

We will be on our flight to Newark 1 week from when I'm typing this.  I can't believe it's FINALLY here.  This week will go by fast. So much to do.  Everything is coming together.  Packing has begun.  The girls schedules are getting planned & taken care of.  It's all falling together nicely.

Today at 2 PM we have our travel meeting. We'll find out where we will be staying in China, and who we will be traveling with. I'm so excited.  I know 1 family. I've emailed with her for 6 years now (off & on) and we are going to FINALLY meet in person.  They are adopting a little boy around the same age as Ethan. It will be fun to see them in Guangzhou and have the boys play. 

Please continue to pray for us as we get ready to leave.  Anxiety is kicking in for me.  Pray that our girls will do well while we are gone.  And pray for Mr. Ethan.  That his heart will be open to us and that we will bond quickly. 

Thanks!  Until next time....  Don't forget to follow us on the travel site.  www.ethanwilliam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment