Life Verse

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31
Dec. 18, 2009: Ethan is 14 months old.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Follow our Journey

The time is finally here.  We are leaving on Thursday.  We are mostly packed. Just a few last minute things left to do. 

I want to thank everyone who is helping us out while we are gone. So many friends & family. 

Thank you for your prayers.  Please continue to pray while we are gone.

And please follow us on our travel site.  www.ethanwilliam.com  Send us emails or sign our guestbook.  It will be so nice to hear from home! 

Next time I blog, Ethan will be home.  I can't wait. 

Until next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment