Life Verse

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31
Dec. 18, 2009: Ethan is 14 months old.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Almost Done...

So, today no package from Houston. :-(

So I just tracked our package back to us (from Houston) and it was mailed yesterday and on it's way back to us. We should have it on Monday or Tuesday. Praying hard everything is authenticated.

If we can send it off to AWAA this week, most likely we'll be DTC next week. I'm not sure, but I think they still have the policy that a dossier needs to be in their office by the Wed of the week in order to be DTC. If we get it Monday, AWAA won't get it till Thursday. So that would mean we would be DTC around July 3rd. I'll keep you updated!

Just so glad to see Houston has mailed it back to us!

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment