
Today I woke up to 8 new photos of Billy. This is one of them. I love seeing him happy. I know that whenever he is with Sarah, that he is happy. This photo was taken on May 16th during the Bring Me Hope Night walk.
This is the first time I've seen or read an update about him and I did not cry all day. It's been hard for me to get to this point. I'm just happy knowing that he is doing well. I'm still praying every day that he does find a good loving, caring, Christian family.
A friend of mine is going to camp. And I've connected her with Sarah. They have been emailing. They might be at camp the same week, AND Billy might be able to be there too. I'm so excited. I can not wait to see what God has planned.
I'm not going to password any more post about him anymore, since we are not able to adopt him. I consider him a friend now, so no need to password protect.
Please keep him in your prayers. We really appreciate it.
Until next time.....
No comments:
Post a Comment