Life Verse

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31
Dec. 18, 2009: Ethan is 14 months old.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Dossier Compete!


I can finally say it. Our Dossier is Complete! We received the final pages today from Houston. I was busy this afternoon organizing them all, and double checking everything. It's ready to send to our agency. I'm so happy and relieved to be done. A lot of work goes into this. It feels good to be done.

Now we sit and wait for a referral call. We don't know when we'll get the call. It could be next month, or in 6 months. We just don't now. God knows. And his timing is perfect.

Until next time......

1 comment:

  1. woohoo---I am totally rejoicing with you, sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete