Life Verse

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31
Dec. 18, 2009: Ethan is 14 months old.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Camp Video from this year

This is a video from the 1st week of camp this summer in Xi'an. Billy is in this video. I love seeing his smile.
As you watch this video, please remember to pray for all of the orphans in the world.
Thanks!
Debbie

*Please give it a minute to download.*

2 comments:

  1. Oh Deb.

    What area of Xian are they in... I recognize the dancing water fountains from our trip for Faith (Xian CWI is where she and I met when I was there on a mission trip in 2004).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not exactly sure where they held camp in Xi'an. I'll try to find out.

    ReplyDelete