So, the rumor sites are saying a package (or 2) are on their way from China. Some people have been told by their agencies that their RA's are in this package. The good news is, their dates are AFTER ours. So there is hope that our RA is in the package too. The bad news, is that there could be a chance that it won't be in there. There is no rhyme or reason with how things are handed out. I mean, there is some, but just because someone with dates after us is getting their RA, does not guarantee that we are getting ours. I can only pray that if the package arrives tomorrow that we do in fact get the phone call.
Once we get the call, we can plaster Ethan's photos everywhere! I can not wait.
So tonight we're anxious. Bill is cleaning! Moving the kids rooms around. Organizing. This is what he does when he's anxious. I call it "nesting". :-)
Keep checking for Ethan's photos! I hope it will be soon.
Until next time.....
Roulette Tricks Uk
2 years ago
Waiting for GOOD news with you, my friend. Let us know as soon as you get word!
ReplyDelete