But then I think about what is to come, and I am happy. I'm happy knowing that in a short time he will be home, in our arms FOREVER. I'm happy because he will never spend another birthday in an orphanage. I'm happy because I know God is caring for him while we are not with him.
We are going to celebrate today. We're going to have cupcakes and sing Happy Birthday to him. I'm going to have the girls make him a picture.
And I'm praying that tomorrow, or at least someday this week, I get updates on him.
So until then, HAPPY BIRTHDAY precious boy! We love you and we can't wait to meet you.
UPDATE: We had a little party this afternoon. The girls did make a picture for Ethan. And we had cupcakes in honor of his birthday. Here are a few photos...



Happy Birthday Ethan... can't wait to see and hold you..... love from Grandman and PopPop
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, sweet baby Ethan!!!
ReplyDeleteYou're right, only one birthday spent in an orphanage because soon and very soon, he'll be in your arms and celebrating his Forever Family.
A great day for celebrating too - we celebrated Alex's 4th birthday on Sunday as well. :o)
Love,
Toni and crew
Happy birthday Ethan! You have a wonderful family waiting for the blessing of you!
ReplyDelete