I heard from our agency today and our homestudy is good to go. No issues at all. No updates needed, for now. Praising God tonight!
Now pray that our RA/LOA arrives soon and that our TA will get here soon after that. We have a deadline of Jan 25th to be back or else we'll have to update local clearances for the homestudy (homestudy is not valid after Jan 25th).
Waiting for RA/LOA
Wait for TA (travel approval) after RA is approximately 7-10 weeks
Wait for travel after TA is approximately 2 weeks (if there is a group traveling).
All things are possible with God!
Thanks!
Roulette Tricks Uk
2 years ago
That is fabulous news, friend.
ReplyDeleteYay, one less thing for you to worry about or figure out. I hadn't heard that clearances for our HS would expire. Do you mind me asking when yours were done? I wonder if mine are going to expire?
ReplyDelete-Laura
Praying Debbie!
ReplyDelete