I need prayer. I'm stressing out. Bill told me to calm down. That I do not need to be worrying about anything. Here is my concern:
I'm hearing that now the homestudy has to state the specific Special Need of the child that we are approved for. Our homestudy does not state the specific need. I have emailed our agency and have emailed the FL office. I have been talking with the FL office and she has not heard of the HS needing to state the specific need. She has had FL families go and come back with the "general wording" and everything has been okay.
Other friends who are using our agency have had to have their homestudy state the specific need. So I'm confused to why FL does not. Then I'm hearing that it could be a state requirement.
I'm trying not to worry about this. Worst case is we have to pay more money ( a lot of money) to change the HS to say his specific special need. Best case is we do not have to do anything and our HS is fine.
Also please pray that we do travel and come home before Jan 25. This is when some of our local clearances expire. We do not want to have to re-do this.
Thanks for your prayers. Day 72! OH, I did hear that RA emails will be sent out in the next 1-3 business days. Praying we are in this batch.
Until next time......
Roulette Tricks Uk
2 years ago
Don't worry about it my friend--God's got it under control :)
ReplyDeleteUgh. That just makes my stomach ache! I'm praying for you guys. It seems like most of the things I've spent time worrying about during this process have been non-issues, so I hope this is another one of those. If it's any comfort, I think the only reason we had our HS updated was because it was originally SO different. (It was specifically for a healthy female infant between the age of 4-18 mos old.) Max turns 1 yr old this week and I've been praying that God will send us both our LOAs for his bday present. Let's hope that wish comes true!
ReplyDelete-Laura