Life Verse

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31
Dec. 18, 2009: Ethan is 14 months old.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Travel Website

We have set up a website for travel. No, we have not received travel papers yet. But we are just getting prepared.

I emailed our agency and asked if our Article 5 has been issued. She said they have not received word yet. She also said if we get TA by Dec 16 then we will be with the Dec 24 travel group. That is 2 weeks from now. Since Article 5 is not in yet, then I'm not sure we'll make the Dec 24 group. This makes me sad because I heard our old guide Rosa is going to be the guide for this group. And we really want to be with Rosa again. So please keep praying.

Here is the new site. www.ethanwilliam.com

Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. ((HUGS)) Praying your TA comes super fast! I LOVE Rosa and I'm praying she will be our guide when we travel in the coming weeks!

    ReplyDelete