Life Verse

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31
Dec. 18, 2009: Ethan is 14 months old.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Rambling....

Well, I found out that the dossier documents that need certification were delivered to Tallahassee on Friday. Since yesterday was a holiday, I'm going to assume that they will hopefully get them certified today and out in the mail. They only have 3 forms to certify, only 2 notary signatures. Should not be hard to do. Should not take them long. I'm getting really anxious now that we're so close to having the paperwork complete. I want it all done, and in China.

I'm also anxious with what God has planned for us. I'm ready to know who our son is. I'm ready to start planning for his arrival.

But at the same time, I'm still grieving. Grieving over Billy. I have my days where I think I'm doing okay. Then I see a photo of him. And I still want him here. Today I was on Facebook and whenever I see photos that tag Bring Me Hope, I look. And today I saw 2 photos with him in the background. He looks really good. He looks happy. And that makes me happy. But I'm also sad because I know how badly he wants/needs a family. This morning I'm sitting here trying to think if there is ANYONE that I know who would want to adopt him. I would love to know the family he goes to. I would love to have contact with him once he's here. I think once I know he's okay, and he has a family who will love him, then the grieving will start to ease up.

So if you are reading this, and would LOVE to adopt a 13 year old boy, PLEASE let me know. :-) Or if you know of someone who would like to adopt a 13 year old boy, contact me. We need to find him a good family.

It's almost summer here. 8 days of school left. The girls are doing the countdown. They are excited. We have a bunch planned. I know the summer will go by fast. I hope to enjoy every day with my girls.

Soon I hope to update on the dossier status.

Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment