The other day I emailed our Family Coordinator asking her if she knew if our dossier was translated & reviewed yet. This is the reply I received.
Debbie:
Good evening! I wish we knew that information to share with you. We don't get any news on dossier processing for any dossiers (reviewed or un-reviewed). We can see on the website that they are "in process." The wait from referral to RA (Referral Acceptance) is the longest and hardest for most families, especially those with un-reviewed dossiers. You have your child's photo and have to wait many months for the approvals, I can imagine it would create anxiety.
I wish the process would go faster, but it isn't. Recently our un-reviewed dossier families have been waiting 5-5.5. months on average, with the range being anywhere from 4-6 months. Also, unfortunately the Hague process is taking quite a long time for TA's. right now from RA to TA Hague families are waiting 7-10 weeks for their TA. We send 1-2 groups to China per month so as soon as the TA arrives we get families to China as quickly as possible.
I wish there was more I could do to speed the approval process along, but if you need anything else from me in the meantime, please let me know.
I honestly don't know why I expected anything else. It's frustrating to me that we can't find out the status of our paperwork. We have no idea where we are in this wait. I'm praying we do not have to wait 5.5 months for our RA. I think our agency is just being very conservative and so I'm praying that it's sooner. I've seen it happen with other families. We're just ready to go bring Ethan home! The unknown is so hard.
Until next time.....
Roulette Tricks Uk
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment