Life Verse

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31
Dec. 18, 2009: Ethan is 14 months old.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Tickers

I have removed the tickers. I don't like how the tickers read. For example, it said it has been 1 month and 1 week since referral. Well we got our referral on a Tuesday. Not a Friday. I like to do the count by weeks, not by date. I wish it would say "5 weeks, 3 days since referral".

So I took it all off. I'll keep track on my own calender.

As of today, 4 weeks since PA. I received an email yesterday from our new FC saying the wait for RA could take 6 months. Of course I did not like reading this. BUT, I need to remember, our agency is very conservative when it comes to giving out a time frame. I do believe we'll have our RA in maybe 2 more months. I'm starting to think we'll travel in Jan or Feb now. We'll see. God has a plan. He already knows when we'll be traveling. It's already worked out! We just have to wait.

Thanks for waiting with us. Thanks for praying for Ethan. I'm curious and also scared to see how big he's grown. Scared because it's the reality that he's growing up without us. Right now I have photos of a 5 month old baby. He's almost 10 months old now. I wonder if he's sitting up, crawling, trying to walk. Once we get RA, I'm going to find out.

UPDATE: Since I typed this journal, I decided to just keep my own dates above. I'll keep updating them.....

Until next time.......

3 comments:

  1. I've had some fabric sitting on my desk for at least a couple of weeks now. One of these days I'll actually get it sent to you!
    Praying for peace while you wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did it. I'm off to the post office now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Jocelyn! I'm so excited!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete