Life Verse

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31
Dec. 18, 2009: Ethan is 14 months old.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

More purchases


I'm trying not to go overboard here with shopping. But some things are hard to resist. The other day we were at Target getting school shoes and I passed the baby section. I found this owl PJ's. I just loved it. I almost did not buy it, but could not help myself. I like owls right now. They seem to be everywhere.

Then I received an email from Babies R Us telling me that the All American Bib I registered for is being discontinued. So I wanted to run out and get it before they were gone. While we were there, I found this bathing suit. It was on clearance. Since we have a pool I figured Ethan should have a bathing suit. :-)

Trying to be patient during this wait. I hope within 2 more months we'll hear something.

Until next time......

1 comment:

  1. Shopping Therapy is seeing me through the wait too. You should see her closet!!

    ReplyDelete