But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31
Dec. 18, 2009: Ethan is 14 months old.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Ethan is 10 months old today
Praying and thinking about Ethan today as he turns 10 months old.
Happy 10 month birthday sweet boy. We can not wait to meet you.
I am married to my wonderful husband Bill for 30 years. I am the mother to 6 children (5 girls and 1 boy). I am doing the blog to keep family & friends updated on our family & our adoption journey. Thanks for stopping by and please leave me a message so I know that you were here. Blessings!
*July 28, 2008-Bill went to the BMH camp. Got us talking about adopting again. *Aug-Dec 2008-Praying about if we should adopt again *Dec 12, 2008-Applied to AWAA *Dec 19, 2008-AWAA approved us to adopt *Jan 8, 2009-Received Home Study Packet *Jan 13-15 2009-Collected forms for HS *Jan 26, 2009-Physicals for Bill & Deb *Feb 5, 2009-1st HS meeting *Feb 10, 2009-2nd HS meeting *Feb 13, 2009-3rd & 4th HS meeting *March 25, 2009-Dossier minus HS & I-797C is certified *April 1, 2009-Dossier minus HS & I-797C is authenticated *April 1, 2009-We have notarized copies of Home Study *April 2, 2009-Mailed I-800A to USCIS in Chicago *April 4, 2009-I-800A delivered *April 8, 2009-Receipt date for I-800A *April 14, 2009-Notice date for I-800A *April 18, 2009-Received acknowledgment letter from USCIS *April 20, 2009-Received fingerprint appointment letter *May 2, 2009-Fingerprint appointment 9:00 AM *May 4, 2009-Officially stopped going forward as planned *May 6, 2009- Filled out the SN application with AWAA *May 7, 2009- Filled out the SN application again. *May 13, 2009- SN application approved *May 15, 2009-I-797C arrived *May 19, 2009- Mailed final dossier documents to Tallahassee *May 26, 2009-2 dossier documents back from Tallahassee certified. A mess up with our HS. Notary was not valid. Waiting for AWAA to fix this. *June 2, 2009-Finally able to re-mail our homestudy to Tallahassee for Certification. *June 8, 2009-Homestudy back to us Certified *June 9, 2009- Final pages of dossier mailed to Houston for Authentication *June 12, 2009- Final pages delivered to Houston. *June 22, 2009-Final pages back from Houston. DOSSIER COMPLETE! *June 23, 2009-Dossier to AWAA *June 26, 2009- DTC (Dossier to China) *July 7, 2009-REFERRAL *July 7, 2009- EA (Electronic Acceptance) *July 9, 2009-LID (Log In Date) *July 17, 2009- PA (Pre-Approval) *September 30, 2009-RA (Referral Acceptance) *Oct 2, 2009-Fed Ex signed RA to AWAA and I800 stuff to USCIS *Oct 5, 2009-USCIS stuff delivered *Oct 6, 2009-signed RA delivered to AWAA *Oct 6, 2009-Ordered updated info on Ethan *Oct 16, 2009-Received another I797C from USCIS saying they received our I800. *Nov 3, 2009-I800 Approved *Nov 19, 2009-Letter saying NVC recently received I800 *Nov 25, 2009-Article 5 *Dec 16, 2009-TA *Jan 14, 2010-Leave for China *Jan 18, 2010-GOTCHA Day *Jan 25, 2010-Consulate Appointment *Jan 28, 2010-Fly HOME!
Oh my friend--I know your heart is absolutely longing to hold that sweet little boy. Very soon--time will fly!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, dear Ethan! I can not wait to meet you!
ReplyDeleteI meant to say 10 month birthday...do please change that for me! (smile)
ReplyDelete