Today Bill & I ran out to Target to get Abby her birthday gifts. We of course walked through the baby section. We are trying to decide on how to decorate Ethan's room. We talked about Owls. But then can not find any bedding that we like. Then we found PUPPIES! So cute! And in the colors that we like (blues, greens & browns). So we bought 4 receiving blankets, a nice, soft blanket, a blue fitted sheet and, the cutest bank ever (I think for a boy) A DOG! I'm so excited.
So this is his room theme. Puppies & blues, greens & browns. We chose paint colors but are waiting to buy the paint until we're ready to paint the walls.
I'm just happy to have finally found something we both like! :-)

I was just thinking about going shopping. Think I will!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely adorable!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the puppies! VERY cute and just perfect for a little boy!
ReplyDelete